Cruze idle issue

Thread: Cruze idle issue

Unhappy Cruze idle issue

I have a 2011 1.4 turbo. When I come to a stop, it's been vibrating and feeling like the RPMs are flucuating. I look at the dash and it dips slightly. So I has a short ram CAI in it. I tightened everything up and I'm going to replace the plugs. I took them out already and saw that one or two had a good amount of white powder on them. Too hot? I'm getting AC DELCOs for them and I hear they need to be gapped to .30 from .29 to correct the issue? I also run 93 octane. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Brent

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

I'm having idle issues with my 2012 Cruze LT RS. Codes came up for intake and exhaust. I am using a drop in K&N not a CAI. I did remove the intake duct from the intake and found oil blow back from a faulty pcv, which is molded into the valve cover.