Facory turbo failure after kess than 50k

Thread: Facory turbo failure after kess than 50k

Facory turbo failure after kess than 50k

Hello all, We own a Holden Cruze 2012 model sedan. 1.4 petrol turbo with cold air intake, 2.5 inch cat back exhaust and cold air intake. It is tuned and used to go like a scalded cat. That was until the turbo Sh*t itself. Needless to say I was not very impressed and even less impressed when GMH here in Australia was not terribly interested in a warranty claim. They claimed lack of maintenance as the reason and wanted to extract in excess of 1500.00 clams AUD from us. Being the reasonable guy I am I politely told them to F*%K off. I have contacted the guys at Walkinshaw racing and they have graciously allowed me to purchase the performance turbo kit they install in the Walkinshaw Holden Cruze. I will install this in the coming week and then install the custom tune to go with this package. The power output should be nothing less than stunning. HP should be arounfd the 230 plus mark. I already have a full racing coilover setup and enhanced braking, so I will update this as I go and let everyone know how this setup works. We have been nothing but impressed with this little cars performance from the word go.......now that word should take on a whole new meaning. This kit comes with a larger aftermarket turbo, improved intake and exhaust manifolds and new injectors along with all the other fittings and goodies they supply to GMH Walkinshaw Cruzes. STAY TUNED....PARDON THE PUN!!

btw SINCE THEY NOW CLAIM THE WARRANTY ON OUR CAR IS VOIDED AFTER LESS THAN 50 k AND TWO YEARS LATER IT IS NOW OPEN SEASON.
    Last edited by dsgre; 12-05-2014 at 05:54 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements