skdecals is going to make products soon..

Thread: skdecals is going to make products soon..

skdecals is going to make products soon..

soon as i can get my hands on a cruze ill start making related vinyl products im praying my local dealer will lend me one for a few days!

but products will be coming soon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Sounds great! Glad to see you over here.
    - Ashleigh
    ChevroletCruze.net Writer

Quote Originally Posted by SKDECALS.CA View Post
    soon as i can get my hands on a cruze ill start making related vinyl products im praying my local dealer will lend me one for a few days!

but products will be coming soon!
    Welcome!!!

Well if they don't lend you something for a couple of days, at least you could do is head to the lot and do some measurements haha.

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

worse case ill rent one for a weekend.. or just take a test drive and take a few measurements .. then test drive again as needed..lol my house is 5 min drive from the dealership :P

i spoke with my dealer today. they are getting 4 of them on the 15th of oct then by end of oct mid nov they will have a full pack of them.

also iv confirmed they are going to lend me the car to make overlays and other vinyl products as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by SKDECALS.CA View Post
    i spoke with my dealer today. they are getting 4 of them on the 15th of oct then by end of oct mid nov they will have a full pack of them.

also iv confirmed they are going to lend me the car to make overlays and other vinyl products as needed.
    That's awesome! Make sure you let them know about this site