Hi from the UK! Just ordered a CS!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from the UK! Just ordered a CS!

Hi from the UK! Just ordered a CS!

Hi guys,

My name is Paul and i'm orginally from Wales but now living in England.

I'm currently working for one of the largest coach companies in the world but before that, I was a mechanic for Vauxhall. I've had petrol in my veins for years and have always been and avid follower Vauxhalls (which figures)!!

I've currently got a 2006 Vectra but there's nothing in the Vauxhall range that floats my boat. I'm still not sold on the Insignia and the new Astra is just too much having looked at getting one.

So i've ordered myself a Cruze LT in Morrocan Blue with the 2.0 diesel engine and the CS package on top. I was hoping to get it this side of Christmas but due to there being none in the country, I'm now having to wait for one to be built and hope to take delivery in January.

So that's a bit about me. Looking forward to getting to know you all soon.

Paul.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Welcome!!!

DEFINITELY post pics the second you get it!

Ordering it right off the assembly line is great because then you know... no one other than the factory techs & the guy who rolls it on and off the delivery truck will be touching it!

Don't forget when you have it, to create a Garage for it on here. Garage is an awesome forum feature on this site which allows you to showcase your Cruze (or any other vehicle you may have) to the Cruze community!

Welcome! Always happy to see new members!
    - Ashleigh
    ChevroletCruze.net Writer

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Morrocan Blue 2.0l Diesels are the way to go!! HAHA Whats the CS package?

CRUZEN ALONG

Many thanks for the comments guys; much appreciated.

RIC, the CS package is an optional extra across the Cruze range. It has been inspired by the success the Cruze has had in the WTCC and the BTCC. The package consists of:

White 18 inch multi-spoke alloys.
    Lowered and uprated suspension.
    Boot (trunk) spoiler.
    CS Velour carpet mats.
    CS Graphics.

LINKY to Chevrolet UK.

Paul.

damn that looks good! I want.

Paul.

Forum Member
    orginally from KY. stationed in WV right now
    man we dont have that package over here in the US

Sorry Larry, looks like it's only for the UK market following it's success in the BTCC.

Paul.