Thread: Bolt Pattern?

Bolt Pattern?

What is the Cruze's bolt pattern???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

5x105 petrol 5x115 diesel

CRUZEN ALONG

No such thing as a diesel in the US... Damn the oddball size, I've got two sets of 5x114.3 wheels and two sets of 5x100 wheels sitting here i wanted to test fit on the Cruze...

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Bolt pattern??
    What is the bolt patter for 2005 dodge stratus sxt rims? and will 17" x 7.5" rims with a Bolt Pattern of 5x4.5 (5x114.3) and Offset +42mm fit?? and what is the off set?

What's the securer pattern for 2005 stratus rims? i guess it might help me as well

A bolt pattern is the pattern of your wheel studs (lug nuts) so if you have five lugs for example you measure from one lug to the farthest across the center cap. If you think of five lugs being points on a star and the top of the star being one going clock wise you'll measure to the third or fourth to get a measure now once you measure let's say it was 4.5 inches and five lugs your bolt pattern is 5x4.5 hope this helps