Need advice!

Thread: Need advice!

Need advice!

Hey!
    As I said in the "welcome" thread, I want to buy my first Cruze. I'm from TN and looking for a trusted cruze dealer. Do any of you guys heard of Bill Gatton Chevrolet? Son found him online and I'm considering visiting him. Seems hes got some stuff (Cruze included), but I wonder if there are any good opinions about him?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

If Bill Gatton has his own website, then it should be good. In fact Bill Gatton does have a website, and meets BBB accreditation standards. I'm not sure though if Bill Gatton also deals aftermarket car parts for Chevrolet. He seems to have a name in the car industry, and I know some friends who have bought from him without any complaints.