Chevrolet India Club! [CIC] [Archive] - Chevrolet Cruze Forum and Holden Cruze Forum

View Full Version : Chevrolet India Club! [CIC]

Storm
11-02-2010, 04:31 AM
Guess that I might as well get this section going :)

Looking for fellow Cruzers in India!

Let's build up a solid club of members so that we can exchange tips and discuss various ideas on how to bring the 'beast' out of our Cruzes! :)

AGadmin
11-02-2010, 01:38 PM
I've seen a couple of members from India on here... not too active but I'll probably send a reminder to everyone who has signed up to come back shortly ;)

Storm
11-03-2010, 04:38 AM
I've seen a couple of members from India on here... not too active but I'll probably send a reminder to everyone who has signed up to come back shortly ;)

Excellent! I've signed up on facebook as well and I spotted a group or two there that I will try and rope into our Forum here :) Perhaps you could inform us of the value adds of this forum for members so that I can have some basis to attract more members to join us. :)

AGadmin
11-03-2010, 04:17 PM
Well... to get this forum launched... DECALS ARE ON ME! I will personally pay to have decals made and shipped to you if you have above 10 posts and create what's called a Garage to showcase your cruise (again, its free!)

Check out the Garage, this is a feature you won't find on just any forum!! I have it on my other forum called http://www.G5CLUB.net and its very popular.

Click here to view Garage (https://www.chevroletcruze.net/garage.php)

Click here to make a Garage for your Cruze (https://www.chevroletcruze.net/garage_vehicle.php?do=add_vehicle)

ALSO, if you have a Garage, until our member base grows, I will hand pick Cruze Of The Month to showcase members on here who have a Cruze and are active on our forum... Once it grows bigger, there will be a voting process added.

Does that help? ;)

P.S.... the free decals you can choose from is ChevroletCruze.net, HoldenCruze.net, CruzeClub.net or CruzeClub.org. You will receive 2* 1"x11" size decal. All you need to do now is create a garage with 3 pics, then PM me your name/address and I'll send you your free decals :)

Storm
11-04-2010, 06:38 AM
Brilliant Rob! Very kind of you and an excellent way to kick off promoting this forum! :) I finally drove my Cruze for the first time yesterday and I must say that I'm in love!

Thommo10
11-04-2010, 11:50 PM
My decal looks great, will post a pic of my Cruze with Decal on the rear window !!! ;)

Storm
11-06-2010, 02:59 AM
Look forwrd to seeing the pic Thommo!

:D I've been too busy ripping it around town :D The annoying thing though is that because Obama is in town (visiting Bombay for a random personal reason) the roads are heavily patrolled by cops and to top it off we're in the middle of Diwali (The Festival of Light) so there were a TON of tourist drivers on the road since the day I got my car lol... grrrr....

Thankfully, this morning when I was dreading the WORST traffic in the world (since obama finally arrived today) the roads were practically deserted save for a few annoying Taxis and Sunday drivers taking their cars for a holiday spin. :D Luckily I didn't get speed gunned by any of the cops :P phew :D

Where are all the rest of the Asian members??

AGadmin
11-06-2010, 03:09 PM
Look forwrd to seeing the pic Thommo!

:D I've been too busy ripping it around town :D The annoying thing though is that because Obama is in town (visiting Bombay for a random personal reason) the roads are heavily patrolled by cops and to top it off we're in the middle of Diwali (The Festival of Light) so there were a TON of tourist drivers on the road since the day I got my car lol... grrrr....

Thankfully, this morning when I was dreading the WORST traffic in the world (since obama finally arrived today) the roads were practically deserted save for a few annoying Taxis and Sunday drivers taking their cars for a holiday spin. :D Luckily I didn't get speed gunned by any of the cops :P phew :D

Where are all the rest of the Asian members??

Still waiting to join! lol... I need to check around and post up on some other forums to get them to come here possibly... heh.. I might to do that shortly... for now I'm running some facebook ads, google ads, bing ads and yahoo ads to encourage more members to join and post :)

Thommo10
11-07-2010, 01:52 AM
My 2010 Holden Cruze with Decals !!!

Storm
11-11-2010, 04:51 AM
Nice colour! We didn't have such a nice blue made available to us here in India. I do have a cracking Red Velvet colour though... :) I'll post pics asap. I'll also have to take a look at where I could put the decal on my car as I think the place I bought my Cruze from has already put its own decal... >.<

Asterix
11-16-2010, 01:18 PM
Hi All
I live in Chennai and own a Cruze LTZ olympic white since May 10....and am lovin it...will put up some pics soon...

AGadmin
11-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Awesome! Welcome and I look forward to seeing pics of your Cruze!!

vivek beswala
06-11-2014, 06:45 AM
Camplaint

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App (http://www.autoguide.com/mobile)

Krishna
01-16-2019, 09:10 AM
Hi all,
I'm from Chennai, proud owner of 2011 Cruze LTZ MT