View Full Version : X=x=> gamers thread <=x=x

Storm
11-11-2010, 04:01 AM
Wassup fellow gamers!

I was wondering which games all of you guys n gals play and on which console?

I've been a big fan of PC Gaming as well as the Wii.

PC Games I play (or have played in the recent past):
Diablo II
Starcraft
Prince of Persia
Need for Speed Most Wanted
OGame

Wii Games: (just listing a few of my favorites - have many more!)
Rockband
Mario Kart
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Super Mario Galaxy
Top Spin 3

Going to buy for the Wii this month:
Rock Band 3
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
One or two others based on post release user reviews.

How many of you play online??? :) Perhaps we could game together!

AGadmin
11-12-2010, 12:43 AM
I'm currently playing Call Of Duty Black Ops for PS3... beat the game already on normal, next up going to try on hard.

Olga Seitz
11-12-2010, 03:06 AM
I'm playing on PC only. Love strategy genre. My favorite is Total War. Empire, Napoleon, Medieval - all of them.
I think if Hitler, Napoleon, Stalin or Chirchill had a PC with installed strategy, there would be no wars in the world)))))

Storm
11-12-2010, 05:02 AM
I'm playing on PC only. Love strategy genre. My favorite is Total War. Empire, Napoleon, Medieval - all of them.
I think if Hitler, Napoleon, Stalin or Chirchill had a PC with installed strategy, there would be no wars in the world)))))

Looolllll @ if they had a PC with installed strategy comment :D That's a funny one :P

Have any of you tried out Starcraft 2 yet? It's brilliant from what I've heard and being a Starcraft fan, it's something I have been dying to buy!

How about Need For Speed players on here?

manVScar
01-11-2011, 02:20 PM
and g5club is down. hello cruze.net

good luck with the upgrade rob!

Wickerman
01-11-2011, 08:44 PM
I mainly play on the ps3, so i have Valkyria Chronicles, Soul Calibur 4, Fallout New Vegas, Dragon Age with all the expansions and GT 5.

Taffy_CS
01-19-2011, 01:52 PM
I have a PS3 and currently playing Gran Turismo 5 and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit.

Paul.