Cruze Diesel 2.0 . LT auto UK version150 bhp [Archive] - Chevrolet Cruze Forum and Holden Cruze Forum

View Full Version : Cruze Diesel 2.0 . LT auto UK version150 bhp

DiDisbeliever
03-06-2011, 02:52 AM
I can understand why the Cruze won the WCTC as the roadholding is very good but the downside is the ride on rough UK London roads is simply awful, supposed to be a global car but does not have the Watts Z linkage suspension or 10 airbags like the US version. Next worst feature is the dangerous instrument panel, If you want to read the speedo with sun glasses or when travelling fast do not buy a Cruze. I miss the far better instrumentation of my previous Dodge Caliber sensible centrally placed speedo ,white background with black markings for instant readability. Missing from the Cruze ,powered foldback door mirrors, tyre pressure monitor, compass, chilled drinks locker. The handling of the Cruze is much better than the Caliber. Fuel consumption simply awful for a diesel last tankful 50% town 50% motorway 26 mpg. Disbeliever will not be buying another Cruze unless improvements are forthcoming./