R2C Performance Looking for Chicago, IL Area Cruzes (1.4L & 1.8L) for intake design [Archive] - Chevrolet Cruze Forum and Holden Cruze Forum

View Full Version : R2C Performance Looking for Chicago, IL Area Cruzes (1.4L & 1.8L) for intake design

robertluckyjr
08-04-2011, 03:18 PM
I know many of you do not know who R2C Performance is and the products they offer. To make a long story short, R2C Performance has been designing performance intake systems with real world lasting performance improvements, surpassing the competitions standards. Their intakes don't require the maintenance that others do (i.e. special products, oiling, etc.) They make maintenance seem non-existent. I have a few friends that have tried the popular ones (K&N, AEM, INJEN, the list goes on.) They’ve all stated, “There is a noticeable difference in performance and R2C is the best.” The R2C Short Ram/Cold Air Intakes outperform them by far, without the hassles.

I don’t work for R2C Performance. Actually, I contacted them wondering if there was any chance of a system being developed for the Cruze. They had nothing in the works yet because they didn’t know how popular the car was going to be. I showed them the forums and how strong the Cruze interest is. We’re all looking to hook up our cars, why not get the best the industry has to offer? I purchased the Cruze ECO a month ago and I love my car. My car is black granite, on black cloth, and looks mean when I’m coming down the streets.

R2C Performance is considering design and development of systems for our cars because I contacted them. . All they need are cars to look at in the Chicago area. They looked for rental cars with no luck. I’ve done as much as I could to help us all get the best. Is there anyone willing to let them look at your cars and start the design process? If you are willing to do so, please contact me back at [email protected] . You can contact Ed at R2C Performance as well, his e-mail is [email protected] . Just let him know that Robert Lucky gave you his information.

I thank you all for taking the time to read this post. Check out their website if you have any questions or interest. The website is www.r2cperformance.com . I know they would give us all what we’re looking for and that’s a great intake system for our Cruze’s. Thank s.
Robert Lucky

rubdel433
05-29-2014, 03:50 PM
I also have a chevy cruze Eco 2012. Runs like a champ. Love my car. I would like to see about this intake your talking about. I was going to see K&N but reading your post I'm thinking of changing my mind

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App (http://www.autoguide.com/mobile)