What kind of mileage does your Chevrolet Cruze get?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What kind of mileage does your Chevrolet Cruze get?

What kind of mileage does your Chevrolet Cruze get?

Hey Cruzers,

I want to hear what kind of mileage your Chevy Cruze gets?

Post up your numbers! Be sure to clarify either L/100K or MPG. Also be sure to mention if you mainly do highway/city/both/etc..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Hey Cruzers,

I want to hear what kind of mileage your Chevy Cruze gets?

Post up your numbers! Be sure to clarify either L/100K or MPG. Also be sure to mention if you mainly do highway/city/both/etc..

I average around 6.3 L / 100kms on the computer with the diesel engine, around 900-950kms on a 60 Litre tank of fuel. Whats that around 40MPG

450Kms on Highway/Freeway and the rest is around town and the 25 kms to work and back each day !

I worked mine out at 4.6l/100km or 56 mpg on the highway and around 6l/100km around town. ( manual gearbox )

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Damn thats good... my 08 Dodge Ram gets about 9-11 MPG lol.

your going to go broke driving that truck.

Quote Originally Posted by RIC79D View Post
    I worked mine out at 4.6l/100km or 56 mpg on the highway and around 6l/100km around town. ( manual gearbox )
    NO way !! Sure you do not have the 4 and 6 around the wrong way ???

How the hell you getting that mileage !!

Best possible that I can get is 5.4L/100km. With Cruise control on at 100km/h

We have the same car and engine !!!

Air filter could not do that much better surely !!

So your getting 1200kms out of the 60Litre tank of Diesel ????????????

I'm serious, comes down to the way you drive it. My local dealer can't believe it either. So much better than my previous V8, 9-10L/100km.

On normal urban driving I get around 8L/Km and on the freeway I get around 5.5L/Km.

I get 8L/100km around town and 7L/100km on the highway doing 115-120km/h. I haven't checked at 100km/hr - would estimate 5-5.5. Although, the on-board fuel mileage estimator was dead-on accurate so I guess I could just do an instant fuel mileage check. 1.4L turbo gas w/6A. Pennzoil Platinum 5w-30 and bone stock.

Quote Originally Posted by RIC79D View Post
    I'm serious, comes down to the way you drive it. My local dealer can't believe it either. So much better than my previous V8, 9-10L/100km.
    What kind of V8 truck gets 10L/100km? One falling off a cliff?