October Cruze Of The Month

Thread: October Cruze Of The Month

October Cruze Of The Month

I'll do ROTM a little different than what I posted for the rules (which I will update shortly)

Submit your rides today! It's very easy, just simply create a Garage by going here:
    https://www.chevroletcruze.net/garage.php

Then upload 3-5 pictures minimum. You can also upload description of your car, mileage, purchase price, insurance premiums, modifications, track times / 1/4 mile, etc.

Once added, as we have a growing userbase, I will either start a poll or you should have a button in the garage to vote/nominate user.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Congrats Olga, you are the ROTM winner for October!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Congrats Olga, you are the ROTM winner for October!
    Good work !!

Just do not go around telling everyone you are the "Ride of the month"....

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Thommo10 View Post
    Good work !!

Just do not go around telling everyone you are the "Ride of the month"....
    LoL!!

thank you, guys! I love my Cruze and I'll make it more interesting and beautiful.
    I'm in love with my car...