September Chevrolet Cruze Ride Of The Month
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: September Chevrolet Cruze Ride Of The Month

September Chevrolet Cruze Ride Of The Month

Who wants to be the first to enter their Chevrolet Cruze for Ride Of The Month!!!?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

haha, does anyone here have a cruze?

haha when r they suppose to be out? maybe there will be one for october rotm

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by diablo9287 View Post
    haha when r they suppose to be out? maybe there will be one for october rotm
    Second week of September was suppose to be when they were shipping out to dealers from what I know.

How about an "honorary selection" until the Cruse hits the streets! My 08 Balt. It's still new... 890 miles with factory plastic on seats, never seen rain!! LOL Never would enter it on our G5 site as I always felt a Pontiac should win that honor!

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from poor judgment."

Forum Member

How about the cruze's big brother? A black Z06 would be a great way to start the ROTM.

Quote Originally Posted by utsadude View Post
    How about the cruze's big brother? A black Z06 would be a great way to start the ROTM.
    Hmmm... I'll have to check my garage, but I think I'm fresh out of that!

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from poor judgment."

Forum Member

Not me! Sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by 423 View Post
    How about an "honorary selection" until the Cruse hits the streets! My 08 Balt. It's still new... 890 miles with factory plastic on seats, never seen rain!! LOL Never would enter it on our G5 site as I always felt a Pontiac should win that honor!

haha! i'd vote for your cobalt

1st cruze member with photo gets a free 1 year premi membership?