September Chevrolet Cruze Ride Of The Month - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: September Chevrolet Cruze Ride Of The Month

Yes, I would like to enter for October. Hope to have more mods done soon. The color is Moroccan Blue, I'm not sure if you guys have that colour over there.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Haven't seen that colour yet and probably we won't lol... Holden, for some reason, seems to get the better half of GM typically. I'll need to check on the build your Cruze part of GM to see if there is that option, I never though to check!

Did you paint your engine bay or did it come colour matched?

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

I painted the engine myself. I had the paint matched up and did it at home.

Quote Originally Posted by RIC79D View Post
    I painted the engine myself. I had the paint matched up and did it at home.
    It looks awesome man... what other mods do you have planned? You going for the show or for the go or both? Or just touching up what should have been done stock?

Wheels and suspension will be next. I like go and show, so I am looking into boosting the turbo up and adjusting the fuel to match.

Quote Originally Posted by RIC79D View Post
    Wheels and suspension will be next. I like go and show, so I am looking into boosting the turbo up and adjusting the fuel to match.
    I can tell you, there is an expert GM tuner who lives not very far from me... He is WELL known in the GM/Chevy market called Trifecta Performance... he doesn't have anything ready yet but he will be picking up a Cruze shortly to play with and he should have tuning ready for it shortly with mail out kits where you do data logs & tune until complete then you send tuning kit back (unless you want to purchase it)