My Mods - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Mods

Any pics of your ride with your cruzeclub.net decals??

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

dude why dont you upgrade your headlights too. it would look good. i saw it on my friends cruze it was awesome.

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

send me a link to what your friend actually got.

Really lovely stuff! Quite tempted to take a look at what I would do first to my new Cruze (arriving tomorrow ). Any suggestions on what might take higher priority while upgrading the exterior / interior of the car??

Exterior - Alloy Wheels, Spoiler (if you like them), mudflaps (mine go on this weekend) and I want some chrome door handles.

Given the 'fully loaded' version I just got I have the chrome door handles and the mudflaps already! I've opened a thread regarding whether or not to buy a spoiler in another section - shud be easy to find if you have any specific opinion on this

How about the interior of the car??

DSCN2297.jpgJust a quick shot of the new grille on the car. I have some time off, so I am trial fitting and modifying the grille to get it to fit properly. Still needs final paint, mesh and custom touches added. Will show the final result when done. (Need some good weather first)

CRUZEN ALONG

Mate thats looks great !!!!

I am crying at the moment, put a 10-15cm scratch down the left hand side of the car with a mobile phone case I had in my pocket, did not know I had even done it till someone pointed it out the next day... :-(.....

Off to a friend who is a car detailer tomorrow, to get that shit buffed out.... hopefullly................ :-)