My Mods - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Mods

Quote Originally Posted by RIC79D View Post
    Just a quick shot of the new grille on the car. I have some time off, so I am trial fitting and modifying the grille to get it to fit properly. Still needs final paint, mesh and custom touches added. Will show the final result when done. (Need some good weather first)
    It pays off after the hard work of fitting and modifying the grille to get it to fit nicely. Have you considered installing a grille guard / bush guard? Of course, it needs to also fit the grilles in order to look good. In case you have decided to install one, kindly show us some photos as well. Anyway, keep up the great work mate.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Where can i get the c pillar plates?

I can't hold out to see more of your pics! Also, any mods you do, don't ignore even to make How-To's so you can display other Cruzers how you did it.

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Cool mods. Lovely color too.
    “Winning has nothing to do with racing. Most days don't have races anyway. Winning is about struggle and effort and optimism, and never, ever, ever giving up.”

Some good shots there .your car is looking good