First Product For the Cruze

Thread: First Product For the Cruze

Exclamation First Product For the Cruze

First Product For the Cruze @ Turbo Tech Racing!

http://www.turbotechracing.com/produ...35&idcategory=

Order now for a pre order, will ship in 2-4 weeks from the time you order.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Cool stuff! I look forward to other interesting products for the Cruze

Is there perhaps a list of all the possible upgrades one might be able to make and then keep updating that list as and when the parts become available? Would give us something to look forward to possibly??

Best is to check out www.TurboTechRacing.com on a regular basis. As soon as items become released/available we will add them to the site. In a few months we should have many items available

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Gotcha Thanks! I still need to figure out the rules and regulations within India for what kind of upgrades / modifications I'm permitted to make...

I am also looking forward to great chevrolet parts for the cruze. Do you have some sort of catalog which I can see? Thanks for the information!

Is there any sort of equipment or records of all the possible improvements one might be able to create and then keep upgrading that record as and when the areas become available.

hmm it sounds well that your are providing good stuff..but if anyone want to purchase any type car parts and car accessories online at time. Then please must visit http://www.amcarparts.co.uk/browse.html