How can Soumatrix help improve my music experience in my car?

Thread: How can Soumatrix help improve my music experience in my car?

How can Soumatrix help improve my music experience in my car?

Who and what is Soumatrix?

Hey everyone! You might have already heard of us but for those of you that haven't or still don't know who we are here's some information to get you up to speed. We sell upgraded direct fit replacement speakers with one goal in mind to bring you a front and center concert experience inside your vehicle. Our speakers are made in Germany with the best quality parts available to us. What does that mean? And what makes us so special? Well we'll tell you!

Thanks to the strict requirement on resistance of the electromagnetic interference and anti-vibration technology in the auto industry, the vehicle’s radio head-units are really close to audio-fidelity equipment. Nevertheless, the potential of this treasure cannot be fully utilized due to the limitation of the installed standard speakers. Combining the original high efficiency design and years of engineering experience in European home audio systems, Soumatrix presents a high-end OEM speaker series, seamlessly working without distortion, providing unprecedented room acoustics within your vehicle.
    Again these are direct fit speakers which means there is no need for cutting wires or buying additional adapters. The housing is meant to fit in just like the original stock speaker and it uses the stock harness making it a simple plug and play. Since our speakers are built to make more efficiency of head-unit power we can also reduce distortion levels. This means it does not take a whole of power to get quality sound. The acoustic of the car can also aid in distortion, our design is made to sync with your car's space. This gives you a full range musical experience that will not only help you enjoy your favorite songs but make you fall in love with your ride all over again.

Visit our website for more information www.soumatrix.com
    Last edited by Soumatrix; 09-30-2015 at 01:06 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Some customers have had questions regarding the stock tweeter, why disconnect it? Why switch to a coaxial speaker instead? We recommend that you disconnect the tweeter due to the fact that it is a stock tweeter and you are now upgrading your sound system. The tweeter in our coaxial speaker will offer a richer quality of highs than the stock would, some have chosen to keep the tweeter plugged in at their preference. When both stock and upgraded tweeters are working, you will notice a difference in quality which to the ear will clash and affect your listening experience.

Why a coaxial speaker? There are plenty of customers that prefer a component system because it separates the high frequencies from the mid and lows. Our coaxial is a full range speaker meaning it will produce a smoother stereo image while still keeping these frequencies separate and true to the music itself. Our tweeter is also angled to reach the drivers ear and not point straight at your legs. Also take into consideration that this speaker are built with the acoustic of your vehicle in mind, creating the best experience possible for your Cruze. The major advantage of a coaxial is off axis response consistency in both lateral and vertical planes. Speakers using a vertically stacked driver array can be engineered to measure extremely well laterally off axis but as soon as one moves into the any other plane there will be some lobing resulting from phase cancellation due to path length differences between the two drivers. This will provide the best possible sound stage for your listening enjoyment, we set the stage and you pick the music! Surround yourself with all your favorite hits in full clean sound wherever your drive takes you.

“We are waiting for your review! Once you make your purchase and create a thread to review our product the thread with the most replies will win a special gift from Soumatrix!”

Our Inspirit Series features a woofer with a 2 layer construction of honey combed fiber glass and cellulose sheets. It's tweeter uses a damped Al-Mg alloy also with a 90 degree rotational housing for best position. The woofer is constructed with lightweight material that is still strong enough to produce fast sound propagation. The Inspirit Series is a great value product that will bring a full rich listening experience into your Cruze!

If you have any additional questions or comments please contact us!

Email: info@soumatrix.com
    Phone: (714) 540-1568 M-F 9-5pm PST
    Address:3100 Airway Ave
    Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Follow us on our social media platforms and keep an eye out for deals!
    Instagram – Soumatrix
    Facebook – Soumatrix

Hi, I have Chevrolet Cruze 2013 so can you please tell me how to install a new android stereo, all connected, installation is simple, but I dont know how install the rearview camera? What kind of camera to choose? how to connect it? Link to the unit,

https://smarty-trend.com/57-chevrolet-cruze-2008-2013

I'll leave, I hope I'm not blocked for this, I have no experience in the similar can you look at its characteristics and help me. Thank you very much!