X=x=> gamers thread <=x=x

Thread: X=x=> gamers thread <=x=x

X=x=> gamers thread <=x=x

Wassup fellow gamers!

I was wondering which games all of you guys n gals play and on which console?

I've been a big fan of PC Gaming as well as the Wii.

PC Games I play (or have played in the recent past):

Diablo II
    Starcraft
    Prince of Persia
    Need for Speed Most Wanted
    OGame

Wii Games: (just listing a few of my favorites - have many more!)

Rockband
    Mario Kart
    Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Top Spin 3

Going to buy for the Wii this month:

Rock Band 3
    Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
    One or two others based on post release user reviews.

How many of you play online??? Perhaps we could game together!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

I'm currently playing Call Of Duty Black Ops for PS3... beat the game already on normal, next up going to try on hard.

I'm playing on PC only. Love strategy genre. My favorite is Total War. Empire, Napoleon, Medieval - all of them.
    I think if Hitler, Napoleon, Stalin or Chirchill had a PC with installed strategy, there would be no wars in the world)))))
    I'm in love with my car...

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Olga Seitz View Post
    I'm playing on PC only. Love strategy genre. My favorite is Total War. Empire, Napoleon, Medieval - all of them.
    I think if Hitler, Napoleon, Stalin or Chirchill had a PC with installed strategy, there would be no wars in the world)))))
    Looolllll @ if they had a PC with installed strategy comment That's a funny one :P

Have any of you tried out Starcraft 2 yet? It's brilliant from what I've heard and being a Starcraft fan, it's something I have been dying to buy!

How about Need For Speed players on here?

and g5club is down. hello cruze.net

good luck with the upgrade rob!

I mainly play on the ps3, so i have Valkyria Chronicles, Soul Calibur 4, Fallout New Vegas, Dragon Age with all the expansions and GT 5.

I have a PS3 and currently playing Gran Turismo 5 and Need For Speed Hot Pursuit.

Paul.