JG Cruze 1.8L petrol engine misfire problem P0301

Thread: JG Cruze 1.8L petrol engine misfire problem P0301

JG Cruze 1.8L petrol engine misfire problem P0301

Hi all.

I am posting this here because these forums seem a little quiet and I am not sure where the best place is. Admin's, please feel free to move it.

I have a 1.8L manual petrol CD variant. It started having a couple of little hiccups the other day so I took it out with my OBDII tool hooked up and logged some data. By the end of that ~20min trip it was throwing a P0301 code. The coolant was also up over 100deg C (212F) for a bit, and sat around 95deg C (203F) most of the time.

The car was only serviced about 2000km ago (~1250m) so it *should* not be a filter/fluid thing. Levels appear normal, no obvious leaks.

I have attached a data log graph of some relevant stuff...
    Looks a bit erratic on the timing and load sense, but I am not really sure what to expect here.

I have no experience with these engines and was hoping for some ideas of where to start.

Thanks
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements