Thread: Thread Modes How to do Email Marketing

Thread Modes How to do Email Marketing

Hello friends,

I need to know, How to do Email Marketing

Looking for some really useful tips

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

I know that email marketing is not effective for attracting new customers. If you want to attract new customers or remind you of your regular customers, then I advise you to update your site, make it more convenient for visitors, you also need to configure content for your target audience. There are many different extensions that can make your online store more convenient for customers, for example, try using this extension https://www.mageworx.com/magento-2-s...alculator.html . The client will be more aware of the amount of delivery and he will not need to spend time to ask a question. It seems to me that this should help you attract more customers.
    Last edited by Castel; 11-29-2019 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RavneetSingh View Post
    Hello friends,

I need to know, How to do Email Marketing

Looking for some really useful tips
    I know that email marketing isn't the most effective, because many emails fall into spam, I believe that you need to find your target audience and use Google ads or ads on social networks. If you want to effectively use the email in your business, I can advise you this analytics software https://www.savvycube.com/email-reports , this will help you increase your sales, maintain a convenient report and understand how to quickly process an order. It really helps a lot to automate some processes and can help you be more successful in your business.