Cruze with a P0171 check engine light

Thread: Cruze with a P0171 check engine light

Cruze with a P0171 check engine light

My daughter has a 2012 Cruze with the 1.4l motor. She brought it in for inspection and it threw a P0171 light stating, "too lean Bank 1". I did some research and ended up changing the coil pack and EVAP cover.

I had the light reset and it drove for a while without the sensor coming on. She took the car in again today and now she failed for "drive cycle not complete" but no failed code. She then went to fill it up and her check engine light came on.

The easiest and most logical fix is the gas cap but are there any other suggestions as to what may need to be done to fix these issues?

Looking for help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Probably a vacuum leak. A smoke test should find it fast.

Sounds like the check valves to me and with the P0171 code

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Pcv valve , it’s a common problem