2 GM Vehicles Named To Top 10

Thread: 2 GM Vehicles Named To Top 10

2 GM Vehicles Named To Top 10

ChevroletCruze.net – Car and Driver editors today named the Chevrolet Volt and the Cadillac CTS to their annual 10Best list. General Motors was the only American automaker to earn two spots on the prestigious list.

Said Car and Driver editors in the magazine’s January 2011 issue:

Of the Volt:

“To put it simply, the Volt was far and away the biggest surprise to every editor at this year’s 10Best event. None of us imagined that nestling into the glass cockpit would bring the words ‘automotive bliss’ and ‘electric vehicle’ together in the same sentence.

Of the CTS:

“In forsaking the mainstream CTSs, we are saying yes to psychedelic power, yes to organ-shifting g-forces, yes to the great, mind-expanding duality of Cadillacs that make the 0-to-60 sprint about as fast as a Ferrari 599…. These are hard-core performance cars, but they are also Cadillacs, with all of the seamlessness, refinement, and content that implies.”

Source: GM Media Relations
    - Ashleigh
    ChevroletCruze.net Writer

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Forum Member
    orginally from KY. stationed in WV right now
    Sweet, i got to go look at one of these Volts.

I really want to test drive one of these. I thought about picking one up before I picked up my truck... maybe in a couple years though... first I'll see/make sure everyones bugs get worked out first before I pick one up maybe.

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Cheers for the achievement that Chevy Volt and Cadillac CTS! Personally, I love Chevy Volt because it rides, drives, handles, etc. like a normal car. In fact, it feels almost like a luxury car to me. There is nothing odd, cheap, stripped or eco feeling about it. But recently, I was quite alarmed of the news that I read from here Chevy Volt demo cars to go on sale to meet demand. Chevrolet recently approved dealerships to begin selling the demonstration variations of the Volt, Chevrolet’s plug-in electric hybrid. Sales have been decent, but there is concern that models with the desired options aren’t accessible. Oh! This is really for real.