NEWBIE with a PLEASE HELP QUESTION

Thread: NEWBIE with a PLEASE HELP QUESTION

NEWBIE with a PLEASE HELP QUESTION

Hi guy's i'm new on this site and was hoping someone could help me with a problem i have . I bought a 2013 LTZ 1.4 turbo Cruze in April and i've had the car back to the dealership 2 times now . Monday 6/08/2020 will the 3rd time with the same issue . The car has 92,000 miles and seems to have been well maintained . I bought it from a Chevrolet dealership hear in Tampa to use for work . Let me start by telling you that i am driving 80 plus miles one way highway miles in the morning and it runs fine . Then i make service calls throughout the day driving around town . Usually around midway through the day especially if i sit and idle while doing paperwork is when it starts acting up . When i accelerate faster then usual like taking off quickly the motor will bog down like it's not getting air or fuel and jump / lurch and the transmission will not shift . Getting onto a on ramp if this is happening is dangerous because i can only accelerate very slowly . The engine light comes on and stays on usually until the next day or two then goes off but will run normal the very next day or even after sitting awhile . again until it's driven a long period of time or sitting at idle for 30 minutes or more . The dealership has replaced the Purge valve and a fuel sensor above the gas tank but that did nothing . I've googled with no luck and the dealship seems to be starting to not believe me " like i enjoy taking my car there every week " . So anyone that may have experienced this please help this is getting old and i need to resolve this asap .

THANKS GUY'S ,

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Well i guess nobody has ever had any issues like this . Kinda was hoping i'd get a little insight into what maybe the issue . Hopefully the dealer will figure it out .