Thread: New Member

Hey guys new here. I'm a car enthusiast. I like drag racing and bungee jumping. Drag racing is my passion. That adrenaline rush when you launch a car with a powerful engine gives me goosebumps and make me excited everytime. I own a Chevorlet cruze 2015 and I'm modifying it and trying to add a turbo in it. Fingers are crossed. I hope it works so I could enjoy that rush. Hope to help out and learn from the fellow members.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by steve91dune View Post
    Hey guys new here. I'm a car enthusiast. I like drag racing and bungee jumping. Drag racing is my passion. That adrenaline rush when you launch a car with a powerful engine gives me goosebumps and make me excited everytime. I own a Chevorlet cruze 2015 and I'm modifying it and trying to add a turbo in it. Fingers are crossed. I hope it works so I could enjoy that rush. Hope to help out and learn from the fellow members.
    Welcome Aboard!
    "Don't just drive CRUZE!" ༼∵༽ ༼⍨༽ ༼⍢༽ ༼⍤༽

2014 Chevy Cruze LT auto (Pedestal Spoiler, Tinted Windows, Husky Floor Liners, shark fin, integral dash cam,Diode Dynamics XP50 Reverse Lights, splash guards, Z-Spec Grille, Fogs, Depo smoked turn signals w/amber Diode Dynamics LEDs, Eibach Pro-kit, Bilstein Sport Struts, UR Rear upper Strut Bar, UR Front Upper Strut Bar) MOTM JAN17 AUG17 AUG18

Quote Originally Posted by steve91dune View Post
    You might be better off checking out cruzetalk.com A lot more activity over there