Trifecta Performance now offering tuning for the Chevrolet Cruze - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trifecta Performance now offering tuning for the Chevrolet Cruze

Quote Originally Posted by Skilz10179 View Post
    I pretty much figured that but i had to ask...
    The good news is that our tune gains about 10% economy (if you keep your foot out of it!) so that helps offset the price of the higher grade fuel.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by VinceTrifecta View Post
    The good news is that our tune gains about 10% economy (if you keep your foot out of it!) so that helps offset the price of the higher grade fuel.
    Good to know but the whole reason I bought my Cruze Eco was for fuel savings so its just not for me... Very cool though that you're extracting such a good amount of power with your tune on a otherwise stock car. I know any turbo motor tuned for 87 octane from the factory is just begging for higher octane along with some timing advance. Are you just adding timing and adjusting fuel maps or are you adding boost as well? Are you planning to market any other parts like intakes, intercooler pipe kits or exhaust systems, or just offer tunes?

Good to know but the whole reason I bought my Cruze Eco was for fuel savings so its just not for me... Very cool though that you're extracting such a good amount of power with your tune on a otherwise stock car. I know any turbo motor tuned for 87 octane from the factory is just begging for higher octane along with some timing advance. Are you just adding timing and adjusting fuel maps or are you adding boost as well? Are you planning to market any other parts like intakes, intercooler pipe kits or exhaust systems, or just offer tunes?
    Too bad you didnt get an automatic, we are seeing up to 10% increase in economy with our TCM flash.

The stock timing map is pretty good - most of the power comes from increased boost and adjustments to fuel ratio.

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by VinceTrifecta View Post
    Too bad you didnt get an automatic, we are seeing up to 10% increase in economy with our TCM flash.

The stock timing map is pretty good - most of the power comes from increased boost and adjustments to fuel ratio.
    I'd rather have a slow manual lol!

Interesting to know about the timing, what kind of advance were you seeing on the factory maps? What kind of boost pressure does it make stock and is boost limited in lower gears? Last question, is Trifecta going to be introducing any other parts or just tuning?

I'd rather have a slow manual lol!

Interesting to know about the timing, what kind of advance were you seeing on the factory maps? What kind of boost pressure does it make stock and is boost limited in lower gears? Last question, is Trifecta going to be introducing any other parts or just tuning?
    Under boost the stock timing is around 8*. Stock boost level is around 12-15psi. On the automatic, anyway, there is no boost limitation. We only do the tuning side of things, no parts manufacturing. I know that ZZP is working on some stuff for the Cruze though.

What can you propose me for my Cruze 1.8AT (139hp non-turbo)?
    Private mail prefer for quick answer

I'm from California in the valley and I need my Chevy 1.4 turbo to be turned ??? Any ideas where I can go?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App