What are your modification plans in 2011 for your Cruze? Let's hear them!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your modification plans in 2011 for your Cruze? Let's hear them!

What are your modification plans in 2011 for your Cruze? Let's hear them!

Post up what your plans are for modifications/mods for your Cruze this upcoming year!

What would you like to accomplish? List anything and everything!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

It’s so nice to own Chevy Cruze. And if you’ll ask me what are the mods I would like to happen this upcoming year, I would say the music system. Mine does not have USB. I would like to have one so that I could import other songs from my computer down to the player. Just finished browsing an automotive magazine and I foreseen that many owners will change alloys as OEM. The headlamps of the said vehicle is not that effective. Also I would like to modify my bulbs into a better one. I’m contacting my friend who knows what’s best from my auto and will achieve these stuff by next year. But before I forgot, I also want something seductive and sexy. Obviously I’ll lower my tires. I have no idea how much will it cost for these mods but I’ll do everything to achieve my plans…

-----------------
    Last edited by Ken Stockhouse; 12-01-2010 at 08:09 PM.

next year i want to buy:
    1. wheels 16 (black/chrome)
    2. dvd for cruze with GPS and TV
    3. led door sill plates
    4. pedal booster
    5. vynil stripes
    6. leds (underbody and in the car). i found on ebay a complect with 20 led bars.
    7. maybe xenon headlight
    I'm in love with my car...

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Olga Seitz View Post
    next year i want to buy:
    3. led door sill plates
    5. vynil stripes
    6. leds (underbody and in the car). i found on ebay a complect with 20 led bars.
    7. maybe xenon headlight
    ^^ Hehe... these can all be achieved with the supporting vendors on the forum! Be sure before you look anywhere else to post up to supporting vendors as they may have a deal for you for better price/quality ^^

i agree on that. Prices could be deceiving so better check everything before having it...

I'm hoping to fit a set of HID's. Not sure if they do them over here in the UK yet for the Cruze but the Cruze uses the same H7 bulbs as the Vauxhall Vectra so fingers crossed.

I've currently got Osram Night Breakers in the headlamps and Phillips Extreme sidelight bulbs in my Vectra so will be swapping them over when I get my Cruze as a temp measure!

Fancy a nice set of sill kick plates too and a K&N Performance air filter for starters!

Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy_CS View Post
    I'm hoping to fit a set of HID's. Not sure if they do them over here in the UK yet for the Cruze but the Cruze uses the same H7 bulbs as the Vauxhall Vectra so fingers crossed.

I've currently got Osram Night Breakers in the headlamps and Phillips Extreme sidelight bulbs in my Vectra so will be swapping them over when I get my Cruze as a temp measure!

Fancy a nice set of sill kick plates too and a K&N Performance air filter for starters!

Paul.
    Let me know when you do want some HIDs, Lightning Eagle can cut a really awesome deal for ya.

Lets see, going to change the colour scheme detailing in the engine bay, match the new colour I'm using to the stripes I was thinking of painting over the top of the car. Some 19" wheels, lowered springs and maybe the exhaust. I think that will do.

CRUZEN ALONG

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Let me know when you do want some HIDs, Lightning Eagle can cut a really awesome deal for ya.
    Will do Rob.

They currently retail for around £65 over here which is about $130.

Paul.

Forum Member
    orginally from KY. stationed in WV right now
    Im going to start with a k & N airfilter since i cant find a CAI.
    then exhaust, tint the windows,some more speakers
    then a tune if possible. if i go real crazy and i can figure it out. bigger turbo and
    intercooler.