Chevrolet Volt begins delivering this week!

Thread: Chevrolet Volt begins delivering this week!

Chevrolet Volt begins delivering this week!

ChevroletCruze.net – The first Chevrolet Volts left the Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly Plant on Monday destined for initial retail launch markets. Customers in California, Texas, Washington D.C. and New York could receive the world’s first-and-only electric vehicle with extended-range capability in the next few days.

These are the first of 350 vehicles to be shipped this week.

“Today is a historic milestone for Chevrolet,” said Tony DiSalle, Volt marketing director. “We have redefined automotive transportation with the Volt, and soon the first customers will be able to experience gas-free commuting with the freedom to take an extended trip whenever or wherever they want.”

The heart of the Volt is its Voltec electric propulsion system, which combines battery-only electric driving with an efficient, gas-powered engine giving the Volt up to 379 total miles of driving before having to recharge the battery or fill up the small gas tank. The Volt is the only mass produced U.S.-built electric vehicle.

Earlier this year, Chevrolet shipped 15 pre-production Volts to technology enthusiasts and electric vehicle advocates whom were the first consumers to experience the Volt every day under real-world conditions during a 90-day vehicle and charging evaluation program.

MotorTrend, Automobile and Green Car Journal each recently selected the Volt as their Car of the Year.

Source: GM Media Relations

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Blog Entries
    I am interested on reading about the Chevrolet Volt, to which I understand is the Electric Car flagship of GM. I am most interested reading about car maintenance as well as how different are the car parts price for electric cars.

I'm looking forward to test drive one.
    2010 / 1.8LT - A/T, Sapphire Red
    LIKE Me on facebook

“To put it simply, the Volt was far and away the biggest surprise to every editor at this year’s 10Best event. None of us imagined that nestling into the glass cockpit would bring the words ‘automotive bliss’ and ‘electric vehicle’ together in the same sentence.
    Get Braindumps demos Testking rhce certification and pass guide with 100% success rhce certification Our high quality itil prepares you well before appearing in the final keiseruniversity of www.sckans.edu