1.8Eco -> Turbo

Thread: 1.8Eco -> Turbo

Question 1.8Eco -> Turbo

Hi everybody,
    Anyone does tuning for 1.8Ecotec engines, exact turbo perfomance.
    How many differences 1.8 with 1.4T ? The turbo system parts may be moved to 1.8Ecotec from 1.4T engine vehicle with minimal modify of a engine section? Is it possible?
    Last edited by devzorg; 07-03-2012 at 08:05 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Hey ... Is anybody sets Turbo from 1.4L engine to 1.8 ?

GMPerformance is making Stage 1 kit for the Cruzes!

I do not know the details yet, but my service manager and several others have mentioned hearing the same. It is safe to say that GM is in fact making a GM Performance Parts Stage 1 Kit for the Cruze 1.4. Not sure about the 1.8, 1.6, 2.0D, but 1.4T is definitely in the making. Any that has information, please post, as I will inform you folks as soon as I find anything out.

I do know that GMPartsDirect is currently selling two ECMs, one standard/stock, one labelled 'Performance'. That's all I know for now.

vi må håbe der osse kommer noget til 1.8'eren , og det så bliver lovligt at montere..?