2010 Cruze with noisy shock mounts?

Thread: 2010 Cruze with noisy shock mounts?

2010 Cruze with noisy shock mounts?

Hi,

I'm new here and have enjoyed reading some of your posts. My question is.... Does anybody else's car make clunking noises when driving over man holes, bumps or other imperfections on the road?
    My car has done 13,000ks on some of the roughest roads in New Zealand ( Christchurch, we have just had 2 major earthquakes and our city is ruined).
    It's a 2.0ltr diesel and i think the noise is coming from the shock mounts at the top?
    Kind of annoying and especially now that i listen for it.
    Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Mike.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Its normal for Cruze and B - C level of GM car even insignia same. There are engineering - design mistake of the car. Here in Turkey over 20000 cruze sold out. All owner complain about noises comes from shock mount. 200 owner send same complain fax message to GM center. They do nothign. Service staff says there are nothing to fix it for the problem. This is nature of the car. All forums in Turkish you can see same complain.....