2011 Chevrolet Cruze Trim Levels
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2011 Chevrolet Cruze Trim Levels

2011 Chevrolet Cruze Trim Levels

The Cruze will arrive to dealers in four trim levels as follows:

Cruze LS ($16,995): 1.8L Ecotec engine and six-speed manual transmission, 10 airbags, StabiliTrak electronic stability control, traction control, ABS, OnStar, air conditioning, power windows, power door locks with remote keyless entry, driver information center and XM Radio with three month trial subscription.

Cruze LT ($18,895): 1.4L Ecotec turbo and six-speed automatic transmission, 16-inch wheels.

Cruze Eco ($18,895): 1.4L Ecotec turbo and six-speed manual transmission, 17-inch alloy wheels and aerodynamic performance package.

Cruze LTZ ($22,695): 1.4L Ecotec turbo and six-speed automatic transmission, six-way power driver seat, leather seating surfaces, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, cruise control, Bluetooth, USB, remote vehicle start, automatic climate control, auto-dimming inside rearview mirror and 18-inch alloy wheels.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

You guys got the better interior trim over there. In Australia its only black/grey. I would love to have the colour coded trim in my car.

Last edited by RIC79D; 09-18-2010 at 06:39 AM.

18-inch Wow!!!
    Thanks for info
    I'm in love with my car...

tell me the Cruze LTZ also has a 6 speed option???

What's the biggest difference (US) with the 2LT and the LTZ? I am looking at them and all I've seen is that the 2LT has 17" wheels and the LTZ has 18", but they have the same options. Any reason not to get an 2LT over an LTZ?

Nevermind, I see that the LTZ comes with Bluetooth and things as well. Thought you could get a 2LT with that, but I do not see the option. LTZ it shall be then.
    Last edited by mackman; 09-16-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mackman View Post
    What's the biggest difference (US) with the 2LT and the LTZ? I am looking at them and all I've seen is that the 2LT has 17" wheels and the LTZ has 18", but they have the same options. Any reason not to get an 2LT over an LTZ?

Nevermind, I see that the LTZ comes with Bluetooth and things as well. Thought you could get a 2LT with that, but I do not see the option. LTZ it shall be then.
    Actually, I think the only difference is the wheels as you've already noted. The other options can be added to the other trim levels but could end up costing more overall due to packaging deals. However, you'd likely be hard pressed to find an optioned-out 2LT simply because dealers leave off those options to differentiate and better fit into a buyer's wants. It's pretty much based on the "want vs. need" and if someone wants all the toys, they're probably willing to go with the LTZ. If they don't HAVE to have the options, the 2LT is much better value for them.

I think the only difference is the wheels as you've already noted. The other options can be added to the other trim levels but could end up costing more overall due to packaging deals. However, you'd likely be hard pressed to find an optioned-out 2LT simply because dealers leave off those options to differentiate and better fit into a buyer's wants. It's pretty much based on the "want vs. need" and if someone wants all the toys, they're probably willing to go with the LTZ. If they don't HAVE to have the options, the 2LT is much better value for them.