Designing top banner tonight!

Thread: Designing top banner tonight!

Designing top banner tonight!

Wish me luck!!

Its coming together quite well!

Oh, I forgot that this was a world wide car so I registered holdencruze.net & this site will be branded ChevroletCruze.net & HoldenCruze.net Forums.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Holden Cruze slipped my mind. I usually drop in on the Holden website just to see what is currently offered there.

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from poor judgment."

Bump... just finished updating the banner I just finished.

Also created new buttons to show for unread and read threads...

Unread threads/forums will show a red holden logo.
    Read threads/forums will show as the chevy bow-tie logo.

I think it's all starting to come together quite well!

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

the banner looks great! i wish we could get the holden instead. the logo is so much cooler.

I KNOW!

You should have seen the Holden Commodore SS police cars that they had in New Zealand (Exactly the same as Pontiac G8s)...

I was just in AWE every time I saw one!!! Holden is very selective with the vehicles they sell and damn they have some good ones!!!

yeah, if i'm remembering correctly, you posted some pictures of one of those. so nice!

good luch to you
    looks great!

We have contacted the potential winners via email. Please check your registered emails to see if you have received a mail from us!

Quote Originally Posted by monclerfr View Post
    We have contacted the potential winners via email. Please check your registered emails to see if you have received a mail from us!
    Dude, you have just 1 post and how you announced the winner or send him an email? Would you elaborate....