Aftermarket Parts already out!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Aftermarket Parts already out!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Yep... Technically the Cruze has been out for close to 3 years now... only difference is, it hasn't debut in North America yet!

As a world wide car, it has been in majority of the markets around the world replacing different GM offspring vehicles (i.e. has been sold in Australia as the Holden Cruze since late 2008.)

Only a short time from now, TTR should have a line up of Cruze stuff!

that will be great and since it is a world wide car the car already has a market and the parts will transfer over to the american market

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by g5tunerguy View Post
    that will be great and since it is a world wide car the car already has a market and the parts will transfer over to the american market
    really? is that how it works?

well it is easy enough to buy parts on the interwebz and have them shipped and it doesnt take much to make these cars look really great

oh man when this car comes out, we are gonna see some sick euro swapped rides for sure!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingg5 View Post
    oh man when this car comes out, we are gonna see some sick euro swapped rides for sure!!!
    Yeahman... or Oz swapped... I LOVE all the Holden stuff that GM puts out!!

yup holden is freakin awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by kingg5 View Post
    yup holden is freakin awesome!
    I love it how in NZ, their primary police car is a Holden Commodore SS... mmm... hawt.

Pics of a holden commodore ss:

It's funny how they use old-school light bars on a new car. I think a G8 would make a sweet undercover police car.
    -Dual baby seats-