ION to Cruze
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ION to Cruze

Red face ION to Cruze

HOWDY,

My name is Mark. I'm here in Las Vegas. I hope sometime in October I will be getting into a Cruze. I really liked my ION(2007). Now it's time to get the Cruze. Wish me luck.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by William Mark Clarke View Post
    HOWDY,

My name is Mark. I'm here in Las Vegas. I hope sometime in October I will be getting into a Cruze. I really liked my ION(2007). Now it's time to get the Cruze. Wish me luck.
    Welcome!

I think we will see a lot more of people who has a Cobalt/G5/Ion will be switching to Cruze as its the new entry level GM vehicles but has a lot more to offer.

Welcome though!!! BE SURE to post it up once you get it. Also make sure you make a garage for your ride... feel free to make one now for your Ion!

welcome!!

i forsee myself getting a cruze and doin the euro fascia swap.

5. Remove Advertisements
    ChevroletCruze.net
    Advertisements

What is a "garage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Welcome!

I think we will see a lot more of people who has a Cobalt/G5/Ion will be switching to Cruze as its the new entry level GM vehicles but has a lot more to offer.

Welcome though!!! BE SURE to post it up once you get it. Also make sure you make a garage for your ride... feel free to make one now for your Ion!

Go to this link:
    https://www.chevroletcruze.net/garage.php

And you'll have the option to Add A Vehicle. You can also upload photos of your ride & put in details of any modifications you have done.

If you need a visual guide step by step... let me know I'll be happy to do it

I went to see if I could get a CRUZ today here in Las Vegas. My payments were to be 411. Just a little to high right now because my ION was a little upside down and I had no money down. Everything was cool though. I told him I would be back in January. I did get inside of one. It felt really nice inside. Yet I have to wait 60 days. That sucks.

I just bought my Cruze. There are many things I got to learn. So will read the manuel. It drives so nice.